View Profile feandesign

All 45 Audio Reviews

17 w/ Responses

It SLAPS.

Honestly got addicted to this, I love the way you sampled the vocal from "I'm The Girl Of Your Dreams". It certainly got me dancing too!

Love it!!! Honestly feels like music from another world. I really dig the resemblance of the 90s/early 00s EDM. Undoubtedly deserves a 10.

Bro. Absolute kudos from me, I'm speechless. Newgrounds legends still inspire people to this day, we can prove that the good old Techno isn't dead! I love it!

Oooooh I absolutely like this! Everything's matched very well to each other, instantly loved it.

I got addicted to this. Yes, I know it's just piano and heartbeats and nothing else but that's enough to amaze me. The melody is an absolute masterpiece. Would match well with some psychological anime.

GREETINGS, MY CHILD. HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS FINE EVENING?

It sounds kinda like Petscop music or something... haha, dunno. It does have that old RPG feel definitely. Although I'd just probably remove the snare if this song's goal is to make one fall asleep. The overall track sounds good!

Accidentally found this. I love it!!! The overall mood of this song is absolutely amazing.

Sounds amazing! It's got that eastern feeling that I really enjoyed here... and that kick too, daaamn! Great work.

Twistedtechnology responds:

Im glad the eastern influence translated so well with this track! I don't venture into exotic flavors too much, but I might start because I had a lot of fun making this track! Thank you so much for the review!

~Twistedtechnology

A 17 y/o computing enthusiast and the Gold saw preset abuser who loves everything that screams 2000s. I'm mostly inspired by legendary musicians from Newgrounds. I love experimenting with various DAWs - FL, Reason, Bitwig, etc. My Discord: feandesign#2096

17, Male