View Profile feandesign

All 33 Audio Reviews

16 w/ Responses

God dang it, I forgot yesterday was the 12th anniversary of this awesome track. RIP I guess, haha. I've known this one for a very long time now and I'm not gonna lie - I can't imagine a day without listening to it at least once. Fire Aura is absolutely my all-time favorite, just like many other songs from the same album, Living Planet. Every single aspect of this song feels just perfect to me, like I can't say anything bad about it, really. And because of that, this particular "aura" is actually the inspiration for almost all my songs. When I was bored I actually recreated it from scratch in FL Studio and even learned to play it on a keyboard by heart, once decided to play it in front of my classmates and the music teacher - they were amazed. This track may sound cheap and stuff to many people nowadays, but for some reason it doesn't to me. It made me instantly fall in love with most of your other creations, 180BPM, Sytrus and Techno altogether. When I think of Newgrounds or the Techno genre, I exactly think about Fire Aura. When I'm in a hurry or feel determinated enough to do something, it's immediately playing in my head. Yeah I know what you're thinking, I'm probably insane or something. And yeah, I'm definitely way too addicted to this piece of art, it's like a key answer to things in my life. There's something special about it. There's always that moment when a song you really like starts boring you so you start looking for different stuff. To me, it's definitely not a case with Fire Aura. Although I know how the entire thing goes from the very beginning to the very end, and I know which presets were mostly used, it still makes me feel pumped up and things like that. Dunno why, but that "breakdown" from 02:02 keeps amazing me to this day. Probably because it's focused on the lead, which I believe was made with one of these Sytrus guitar synths (I might be wrong though). Oh, and also that scattered bassline. It sounds so good that I started kinda overusing it in some of my own tracks. I know it's probably one of the stupidest things I'll ever say, but I wish this style came back sometime, because I absolutely love and greatly prefer it over the mainstream EDM. I would also love to see you returning with some new music.
All the best,
feandesign

Wow, that's absolutely amazing. Feels just like the mid-late 90s. I also enjoyed that little error-like thing at the end with the original chord.wav. I'm definitely looking forward to listening to more of your tracks using Windows sounds if you plan to make some in the future!

Fire! I defo enjoyed the entire track. It's not that complicated but at the same time it's really nice and powerful. Keep up the good work!

X3LL3N responds:

Thanks a lot ! :D

Wow that's cool, definitely sounds like [as]. 5/5.

This is pure gold, man. Last time when I listened to a really good DnB song from mid-late 2010s was... I don't even know! Not gonna lie, this is one of the best tracks I've ever listened to and I don't mind the repetitivity at all. Drums, bassline, synthesizers - all of that made me enjoy every second of the song. Keep it up.

aliaspharow responds:

Thats so nice! Thank you man I'm really glad you like it! Tried a lot of new stuff with this one including recording the electric guitar and Singing in my very own song for the first time!

I absolutely love that ascending synth at the beginning! Drums are great and powerful, I'd say the same thing about bass. Not a big fan of the voices though but I don't mind that much. Leads and plucks are also doing a good job there. It is really pleasant for listening. Nice one!

Another great track, everything's sounding good however at the first time I honestly wasn't sure if the drums are slightly too weak compared to orchestral instruments around 1:00. I feel like they would need a bit more "power" just like the 1:18 impact does have. I might be completely wrong about that but that's my very humble opinion. Anyway I'm really astonished by the song's climate!

Yeah it defo sounds like Pendulum, I dig it! These plucks remind me rather of some classic 90s dnb, but it's a nice combination nonetheless, great job bro.

AvizuraNG responds:

Thank you! Yeah you got that right, this is a tribute to Pendulum and other DnB artists from last decade :)

Dude, as always, you nailed it and this is an awesome track. This stuff will never stop amazing me honestly. I love how this is still keeping the DioSynth/Absolutia feel because those are my favorite songs you've ever made. Synths, pads, drums, all of that is perfectly matched to each other. Keep it up man although your great work is underrated and deserves more attention in my opinion.

I swear to god, before I read the description I thought this song is from like 2006 at least or something... Man, your music was defo ahead of the time, I love it. Dang, if I only lived back then. This masterpiece deserves a 5.

Stroberider responds:

Nice! I appreciate that! This track definitely ate a lot of my production time up trying to get that Paul van Dyk sound I was looking for. I felt like this was definitely one of my better production pieces, as it was my very first Vocal Trance tracks. Thank you so much for all the love!

A 16-year-old interested in computers and hardstuck in late 2000s. I make really lame tracks, mostly inspired by legendary musicians from Newgrounds. I use FL Studio and Photoshop on my daily basis. I spend most of the time on Discord: feandesign#2096.

16, Male