View Profile feandesign

29 Audio Reviews

This is pure gold, man. Last time when I listened to a really good DnB song from mid-late 2010s was... I don't even know! Not gonna lie, this is one of the best tracks I've ever listened to and I don't mind the repetitivity at all. Drums, bassline, synthesizers - all of that made me enjoy every second of the song. Keep it up.

aliaspharow responds:

Thats so nice! Thank you man I'm really glad you like it! Tried a lot of new stuff with this one including recording the electric guitar and Singing in my very own song for the first time!

I absolutely love that ascending synth at the beginning! Drums are great and powerful, I'd say the same thing about bass. Not a big fan of the voices though but I don't mind that much. Leads and plucks are also doing a good job there. It is really pleasant for listening. Nice one!

Another great track, everything's sounding good however at the first time I honestly wasn't sure if the drums are slightly too weak compared to orchestral instruments around 1:00. I feel like they would need a bit more "power" just like the 1:18 impact does have. I might be completely wrong about that but that's my very humble opinion. Anyway I'm really astonished by the song's climate!

A 16-year-old interested in computers. I make really lame tracks in FL 12, mostly inspired by legendary musicians from Newgrounds. I use Linux with FL Studio and Photoshop @ Wine on my daily basis. I spend most of the time on Discord: feandesign#2096.

16, Male