View Profile feandesign

32 Audio Reviews

Wow, that's absolutely amazing. Feels just like the mid-late 90s. I also enjoyed that little error-like thing at the end with the original chord.wav. I'm definitely looking forward to listening to more of your tracks using Windows sounds if you plan to make some in the future!

Fire! I defo enjoyed the entire track. It's not that complicated but at the same time it's really nice and powerful. Keep up the good work!

X3LL3N responds:

Thanks a lot ! :D

Wow that's cool, definitely sounds like [as]. 5/5.

1 Art Review

That's a really cool piece of art. All these colors, saturation and stuff. Definitely pleasant to look at. Sorry for not extending my review that much like I do on the audio section but art is not really my thing despite my kinda graphic design interest since 2015. Anyway - the fractal is great and I give it a 5.

IoTheEternal responds:

Thanks man! Appreciate it nonetheless - yeah I give equal focus to my art as I do my music - gonna try to do more in this series as they are pretty popular in galleries etc :)

tanks for the review man! :)

-shawn (Chronamut)-

A 16-year-old interested in computers and hardstuck in late 2000s. I make really lame tracks, mostly inspired by legendary musicians from Newgrounds. I use FL Studio and Photoshop on my daily basis. I spend most of the time on Discord: feandesign#2096.

16, Male